Aaron Group Australia is remaining operational under Stage 3 restrictions in Victoria (as of 20/07/2020) - albeit far from usual circumstances.
These global circumstances have affected our incoming shipments and hence, outgoing orders. We were originally scheduled to receive a shipment today on 20/07/2020, but the ship has been delayed by 5 days until Saturday. These unfortunate circumstances are out of our control, so we thank you for your patience and partnership.
For interstate deliveries to NSW, we have a COVID-19 Safety Plan, and are registered as a COVID Safe Business. Please allow extra time for border permits and border crossing on week of delivery.
During this time of uncertainty, we will do everything we can to support our customers across Australia however we do ask for your patience as we continue to manage the situation.
As a family-owned business, we emphasise that the safety and wellbeing of our customers and partners is our number one priority. With this in mind, we will be continuing to follow the developments around COVID-19 and the guidelines from health and government authorities, and will adapt our processes accordingly.
We wish you, your family and colleagues safety, health and peace during these challenging and changing times.