Panel Saw Blades - Main Blade and Split Scriber Blade (Free Delivery)
New premium, hard-wearing Aaron Panel Saw Blades from leading tooling manufacturer.
Aaron saw blades are manufactured on complete sets of Germany-imported production lines, the world's best manufacturing material, originating from Germany's leading process, with production strictly adhering to European EN847 security testing standards.
- Alternate face bevel tooth grind provides sharper cutting edge, ultra thin kerf blade for fast cutting.
- High strength construction carbide for extra long life
- Precision ground tips for clean and accurate cuts
- Ultra sharp alternate offset cutting edges
- Hardened and tempered steel body
- Noise reduced through special laser slots or extension slots with blanks
|300mm 96T||120mm 12+12T
|Bore Diameter (mm)||30 mm||20 mm||22 mm|
|Outer Diameter (mm)||300 mm||120 mm|
|Tooth Width (mm)||3.2 mm||2.8 - 3.6 mm (Adjustable Shims)|
|Plate Thickness (mm)||2.2 mm||2.0 mm|